Do you disagree with a punitive order?

If you have received correspondence with the letter code O, this is a punitive order. If you disagree with this fine, you can object to it. This is referred to as filing an objection. Below you will find information on how to do this.

Please note: if you are filing an objection, do not pay the fine!

Did you receive an objection form with your letter?

Did you receive a form with your letter? This is the objection form. You can complete this form and return it to us within fourteen days. This means you do not need to write a letter yourself.

Our address is:

Centraal Justitieel Incassobureau
Postbus 16
8900 AA Leeuwarden
The Netherlands

Don’t forget to sign the form.

What if your letter did not include an objection form but you wish to object to the fine?

Please call us on (+31) 58 234 20 47. You can reach us Monday to Friday between 10 am and 4 pm.


Was this information helpful?
Maximum 250 characters.
To top