How much do you need to pay? And when?
You are required to pay the sum stated in our letter. Our letter also states the date by which the money should be in our bank account. If this date has already passed, please call us.
How can you pay via bank transfer?
You can pay using online banking, taking note of the following:
- Use the correct IBAN number. You will find this in our letter.
- Use the Bank Identifier Code (BIC/SWIFT): INGBNL2A
The name and address of our bank:
ING Bank N.V.
1000 BV Amsterdam
Does your bank or transfer company insist on using a physical street address? Please use:
ING Groep N.V.
1102 MG Amsterdam
- Name of account holder: CJIB
- Transfer the correct amount, including the administration fee, which is stated in our letter.
- Cite the correct payment reference. The payment reference is the 16-digit CJIB number stated in our letter.
You cannot pay by credit card, cheque or cash.
Are you unsure about how much you must pay?
Please contact us.